lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Servlets Sharing Resources
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:10:09 GMT
Various servlets or various webapps?
Various servlets is trivial, indeed using ServletContext.getAttribute().
Various webapps is more difficult:
- you need to set cross context so that context.getContext("/
otherpath") is accessible (a config of context in tomcat)
- you need classes to be shared (put jars in lib in tomcat)

Instead of context.getAttribute() you can always use statics....

paul