lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Newton <glen.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New tool: LSql
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:52:41 GMT
LuSql 0.9 comes with Lucene 2.3.1 bundled in the jar (along with
commons-cli-1.1, commons-dbcp-1.2.2, commons-pool-1.4,
mysql-connector-java-5.0.7).

It can run with Lucene 2.4:
If you want to run using Lucene 2.4, put all the above jars in your
classpath, along with the 2.4 jar, run LuSql not using "-jar" but
using the full classpath of: ca.nrc.cisti.lusql.core.LuSqlMain

Let me know if you have any problems.

The next version of LuSql will include the latest stable Lucene
release, in a month or so.

thanks,

Glen

-