lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting matched words for PhraseQuery or SpanNearQuery
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:21:40 GMT
The Span Highlighter gets positions by attempting to convert a standard
Lucne Query to a SpanQuery approximate, and then calling getSpans on the
span query to find start end positions (getSpans is called against a
fast single document MemoryIndex). You might check out
WeightedSpanTermExtractor in the Highlighter package. It may be a bit
hard to navigate for a new user though.

- Mark

--
- Mark