lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From John Byrne <john.by...@propylon.com>
Subject Re: HeapedScorerDoc using all my memory
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 12:41:14 GMT
The maximum JVM memory is 2GB. Apparently 1.2GB is being used up by this
class.

All IndexWriter settings are left as default.

I haven't tried any changes yet, because the problem so far has on ly
happened in a production environment that I can't mess with. I am
planning to try reproducing it locally soon, but it takes quite a while
before it happens.

-John