lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Hall <mh...@informatics.jax.org>
Subject Re: What is the right query syntax for matching some field's substring?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 12:56:25 GMT
Which analyzer are you using here?  Depending on your choice the comma
separated values might be being kept together in your index, rather than
tokenized as you expected.

Secondly, you should get Luke, and take a look into your index, this
should give you a much better idea of what's going on in your index.

Anyhow, closely examine your analyzer choice, and then your query type
choice and see if that's where the problem lies.

Matt