lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Susanto <daniel_sus...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Indexing Complex XML
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2009 18:09:24 GMT
Thanks Erick,

In more complex xml I mean, for example this xml:

<root>
<book>
<title>Lucene Book</title>
<authors>
<author>Book author 1</author>
<author>Book author 2</author>
</authors>
<summary>Book for Lucene</summary>
</book>
<book>

<title>Lucene Book 2</title>

<authors>

<author>Book 2 author 1</author>

<author>Book 2 author 2</author>

</authors>

<summary>Book 2 for Lucene</summary>

</book>
</root>

for each 'book' node is handled by one Document rite? and now
how to handle the 'authors' node? should I put in new Document? or how?

thx. :)
Daniel
Daniel Susanto
http://susantodaniel.wordpress.com