lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NOT_ANALYZED field
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:31:20 GMT
Well, you haven't shown us your program, so it's hard to tell<G>....

But my first uninformed guess would be that the case of your search
doesn't exactly match the case you indexed when you add letters
to your IDs.

We need to see the search code particularly, including the
analyzers you use (a snippet would do to start). The index code
would be useful too.

Best
Erick