lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting values with low scores
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:29:13 GMT
I'm really having a hard time understanding what your requirements
are. To have all the results available for event, just search on that
field (assuming you have an "event" field for each of your docs).
Use a HitCollector to get all of the rather than the (deprecated)
Hits object, I'd suggest TopDocCollector.

If you require multiple terms on multiple fields, just search with
OR clauses.

The above clearly shows that I don't understand your problem at all,
so how about a few examples?

Best
Erick