lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to search special characters in LUcene
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:51:12 GMT
Are you *also* using the DutchAnalyzer for your *query*?

Please show us the index and search code (simplified as much
as possible), then we'll be able to provide better suggestions.

Also, tell us a bit more about your goals here. Is this an
index entirely of Dutch documents? Or is it a mixed-language

Think about getting a copy of Luke and
1> examining your index to see what's *really* there
2> examining the effects of using different parsers on
     your *query*.

Best
Erick