lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query scoring
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:13:41 GMT
Hmmm, try query.toString() and/or query.explain().

Also, try using Luke to see what is actually in the document.
BTW, what analyzer did you use in Luke? Luke also has an
explain (tab?) that will show you what Luke does, which may
be useful.

The default operator should be "OR", but looking at the actual
query should help you figure out whether that's happening.

Best
Erick