lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Analyzer on Single field
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 16:00:51 GMT
This really doesn't make sense. KeywordAnalyzer will NOT
tokenize the input stream. StandardAnalyzer WILL tokenize
the input stream. I can't imagine what it means to do both at
the same time.

Perhaps you could give us some examples of what your desired
inputs and outputs are we could steer you in the right direction.

I suspect you're thinking more in terms of TokenFilters and/or
Tokenizers...

Best
Erick