lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: How Can I make an analyzer that ignore the numbers o the texts ???
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 18:05:16 GMT
Hi Ariel,

As Koji mentioned, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-448 contains a NumberFilter.
 It filters out tokens that successfully parse as Doubles.  I'm not sure, since the examples
you gave seem to use "," as the decimal character, how this interacts with the Locale.  (Koji,
I don't see any ","-as-decimal tests in your patch.)

There is another one here that filters out tokens that have an initial digit character:

<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-dev/200405.mbox/%3CPine.LNX.4.58.0405011916170.23501@eros.its.deakin.edu.au%3E>

Steve