lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From MakMak <pow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: readModifiedUTF8String stuck
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 20:46:25 GMT

- We had a 2.3.2 index earlier. We have reindexed using 2.4.1 now.
- SAN is ruled out. This occurs even with local file system.
- One more point, this occurs with very high load on the application. about
2-3 requests per second, the search part of each request is within
milliseconds. the page size is 25, 25 documents are loaded per search
request to be shown to the user.
- I will try to reproduce this locally.