lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From cbodeguilla <cbodegui...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:31:11 GMT

Hello!!! My problem is that when I see the number or documents through
IndexWriter I see the number is 1 document. If I open IndexReader, the
numDocs sais there are no Documents...why???May u help me,please????

               writerFS.addDocument(indexa.indexaFichero(archivo));
               System.out.println(writerFS.numDocs());//there es 1 document

               Directory dir=writerFS.getDirectory();
               IndexReader ir= IndexReader.open(dir);
               System.out.println(ir.numDocs());//there are 0 documents

Thanks a lot!!