lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "patrick o'leary" <pj...@pjaol.com>
Subject Re: Servlets Sharing Resources
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:15:36 GMT
Not every servlet container will support the same cross context methodology.
Most would say you're approach is an EJB with a life cycle outside of the
interaction layer.

But honestly, you'll just spend the next few hours googling, pulling out
hair, buying a book on jboss
and then curse it, and do it this way in the end..