lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject RE: Confidence scores at search time
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 23:39:05 GMT

: > Hmm, bugzilla has moved to JIRA.  I'm not sure where the mapping is
: > anymore.   There used to be a Bugzilla Id in JIRA, I think. Sorry.

FYI...

by default the jira homepage has a form for searching by legacy
bugzilla ID...
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/
...if you create a Jira account you can customize that page (which is why
some people might not see it if they are logged in)

Also: if you go the "Find Issues" and select a project that was migrated
from Bugzilla, you can then click the link that apears to refresh the
search menu to show you new options specific for that project ... a search
by bugzilla id box will appear at the bottom of the left nav.

-Hoss