lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Shah, Yagnesh" <ys...@hwwilson.com>
Subject RE: What is an optimal approach?
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:44:50 GMT

Hello Mr. Harwood,
 I am aware about in-built search capabilities but I like to get some performance benchmark.
One way I can do is the retrieve the content and index but I was looking for some optimal
approach incase someone already have similar situation.

-----Original Message-----
From: mark harwood [mailto:markharw00d@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Mon 3/30/2009 11:16 AM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: What is an optimal approach?

That's probably more a question about MarkLogic APIs than it is about Lucene.
What APIs does MarkLogic provide for getting at the content e.g does it provide a JSR-170
standard interface ( http://www.slideshare.net/uncled/introduction-to-jcr )

I presume you have already ruled out the in-built MarkLogic search capabilities for some reason?