lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Amin Mohammed-Coleman <ami...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Syncing lucene index with a database
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 07:52:43 GMT
Hi

I was going to suggest looking at hibernate search. It comes with
event listeners that modify your indexes when the persistent entity
changes. It use lucene under the hood so if you need to access lucene
the you can.

Indexing can be done sync or async and the documentation shows how to
set jms.

There other benefits of hibernate search which you find on the site
and documentation.

HTH
Amin