lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Amin Mohammed-Coleman <>
Subject Pagination with MultiSearcher
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2009 06:12:42 GMT

I'm looking at trying to implement pagination for my search project.
I've been google-ing for a solution. So far no luck. I've seen
implementations of HitCollector which looks promising, however my
search method has to completely change.

For example I'm currently using the following:

search ( query, filter,int, sort)

If I use a HitCollector there isn't a search to apply
query,hitcollector,sort and filter, unless I'm supposed to apply sort
and filter in the hit collector.

I would be grateul if anyone could advise me what approach to take.

One a side note I just want to thank you all for helping me with many
of my issues. I'm hoping this is my last question!  Thanks for your

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message