lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From mark harwood <markharw...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Lucene Highlighting and Dynamic Summaries
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:52:16 GMT
The attachment didn't make it through here. Can you add it as an attachment to a new JIRA issue?

Thanks,
Mark

________________________________
From: Amin Mohammed-Coleman <aminmc@gmail.com>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, 12 March, 2009 7:47:20
Subject: Re: Lucene Highlighting and Dynamic Summaries

Hi

Please find attadched a test case plus a document.  Just to mention this occurs sometimes
for other files.

Cheers
Amin

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 6:11 PM, markharw00d <markharw00d@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

If you can supply a Junit test that recreates the problem I think we can start to make progress
on this.

Amin Mohammed-Coleman wrote:

Hi

Apologies for re sending this mail. Just wondering if anyone has experienced the below.. I'm
not sure if this could happen due nature of document. It does seem strange one term search
returns summary while another does not even though same document is being returned.

I'm asking this so I can code around this if is normal.

Apologies again for re sending this mail

Cheers

Amin

Sent from my iPhone