lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Luke - Build a jar that uses my own jar
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:02:26 GMT
Added that classpathentry to what?  That means nothing to me.

I'd run it from the command line as

$ java -cp whatever -jar whatever.jar

or

$ export CLASSPATH=whatever
$ java -jar whatever.jar

Those examples are unix based.  If you're on Windows I imagine there
are equivalents.  Or maybe your classpathentry is some Windows thing -
in which case I can't help.

--
Ian.