lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: Learning Lucene
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:05:38 GMT

On Mar 5, 2009, at 9:24 AM, Tuztuz T wrote:
> dear all
> I am really new to lucene
> Is there anyone who can guid me learning lucene
> I have lucene in action the old book, but I get hard time to
> understand the syntaxes in the book and the new lucene release (2.4)
> Can anyone give me copy of the new lucen inaction book or any other
> material that i can go thru.

The second edition is available through Manning's MEAP program
already. Still some writing left to do on it, and hopefully 2.9 will
be out first, before it goes to print, but it has been updated to the
latest API and contains lots of great new material primarily thanks to
Mike McCandless.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message