lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Amin Mohammed-Coleman <ami...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Similarity and Lucene
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:28:07 GMT
Allthough (I could be wrong) but I'm wondering if the lenthNorm is the
correct one I should be overriding.  I'm interested in the number of times a
term occurs found in a document (more occurance the higher the score) which
I believe is coord.  I may well be i am barking up the wrong tree.

Cheers
Amin