lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Amin Mohammed-Coleman <ami...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pagination with MultiSearcher
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:07:51 GMT
Hi
I've come across the PageHitCollector class from the:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-user/200707.mbox/%3C070320071521.6119.468A6964000B3E75000017E72205884484070A9C0701030C03@comcast.net%3E

I'm looking at using this in the multisearcher class, and do:

search(query,filter,pageHitCollector)

I intend to use comparators to do the sorting and use collections.sort().

I would be grateful for any feedback on whether this is a good approach.

Cheers
Amin