lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lu <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging database index with fulltext index
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2009 04:08:44 GMT
Yes. DBSight helps to flatten database objects into Lucene's documents. It's
more like Lucene-On-Rails. Custom crawler is supported via java api to crawl
outside database. DBSight query syntax and Lucene query syntax are both
supported, in addition to customizable analyzer, similarity, ranking, etc.

I think you better try it first. It's faster to install it, select the
content with your sql, and get the search up and running, than reading
introduction materials.

--
Chris Lu