lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Allahbaksh Mohammedali Asadullah <Allahbaksh_Asadul...@infosys.com>
Subject Lucene Index dump into Solr Index folder
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 04:47:27 GMT
Hi All,
I have a large Lucene Index. I want to dump it inot solr and search. I tried doing this in
following way but I was unsuccessful. Can any one let me know what is proper way to do the
it.

            I copied index created by lucene 2.4.1 into apache-solr-1.3.0/example/solr/data/index
folder and started the jetty server.
When I search I am not able to get any results.

When I index using default post.jar it is fine.

In short how can plugin index generated by me into Solr.

Regards,
Allahbaksh

Infosys e-mail system.