lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Luke 0.9.2 release
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:24:19 GMT
Andrzej Bialecki wrote:
> (sorry for cross-posting)
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm happy to announce a new release of Luke, the Lucene Index Toolbox.
> As usually, you can obtain it from here:
>
>     http://www.getopt.org/luke

If you tried to access this url during last couple hours the site was
down. It should be up again - apparently I went over the allocated
bandwidth and the hosting company disabled the site without any warning
or even notification. It's time to look for a better home for Luke ...

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><