lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lu <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Optimum way to find all document without particular field
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:26:41 GMT
Allahbaksh,

If you ONLY want to find all document with a particular field that is
not null, you can loop through the TermEnum and TermDocs to find all the
document ids.
But this can not easily be combined with other queries.

--

Chris Lu

site: http://www.dbsight.net

demo: http://search.dbsight.com

Lucene Database Search in 3 minutes: http://wiki.dbsight.com/index.php?title=Create_Lucene_Database_Search_in_3_minutes

DBSight customer, a shopping comparison site, (anonymous per request) got 2.6 Million Euro
funding!