lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lu <>
Subject Re: Optimum way to find all document without particular field
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:26:41 GMT

If you ONLY want to find all document with a particular field that is
not null, you can loop through the TermEnum and TermDocs to find all the
document ids.
But this can not easily be combined with other queries.

Chris Lu

Lucene Database Search in 3 minutes:

DBSight customer, a shopping comparison site, (anonymous per request) got 2.6 Million Euro