lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Faceted Search using Lucene
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2009 20:09:29 GMT

You're calling get() too many times.  For every call to get() you must
match with a call to release().

So, once at the front of your search method you should:

   MultiSearcher searcher = get();

then use that searcher to do searching, retrieve docs, etc.

Then in the finally clause, pass that searcher to release.

So, only one call to get() and one matching call to release().

Mike