lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Balm├Ęs <>
Subject Empty SinkTokenizer
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:36:21 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm using a SinkTokenizer to collect some terms of the documents while doing
the main document indexing
I attached it to a specific field (tokenized, indexed).

writer* = *new* IndexWriter(index, *my _analyzer*, create,
doc.add(new Field("content", reader));

doc.add(*new* Field("*myField*",*my_analyzer.sinkStream**));*

I have a set of document which don't have those terms so the Sink is empty.

writer.addDocument works fine on the first document, but it fails always on
the second ????

Any idea what I should look for... I kind of get stuck, because
understanding what's done under addDocument is tough.