lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Balmès <raymond.bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why do range queries work on fields only ?
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 21:14:10 GMT
I'm in the design phase and not used lucene so far... that should come
pretty soon though.

The range query that I have been looking at in the API documentation and the
code, calls for a field name and subsequently search a field for range
(example of date searching)... and I did not see operators for the normal
term search that allow for this... but I'm new as you can see.
http://www.jdocs.com/lucene/2.0.0/org/apache/lucene/search/RangeFilter.html

Thx,

-Raymond-