lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Marking commit points as deleted does not clean up on IW.close
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 20:36:32 GMT

You mean on calling IndexWriter.close, with a deletion policy that's
functionally equivalent to KeepOnlyLastCommitDeletionPolicy, you
somehow see that last 2 commits remaining in the Directory once
IndexWriter is done closing?  That's odd.  Are you sure "onCommit()"
is really calling delete() on all the IndexCommits except the last one?

Can you post the source for the deletion policy?

Mike