lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pagination with MultiSearcher
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2009 13:08:39 GMT
You could do something with FieldSortedHitQueue as a post-search
sort, but I wonder if this would work for you...

public TopFieldDocs
<http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_4_1/api/org/apache/lucene/search/TopFieldDocs.html>
*search*(Query <http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_4_1/api/org/apache/lucene/search/Query.html>
query,