lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "sonfon" <>
Subject Search while indexing
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2009 05:21:30 GMT
Dear All,
    Now, I'm considering to build index for my application with lucene. However, as the document
sources I'm going to index has many duplications, so before adding a document to an IndexWriter,
I hope search in the index database first to see if a same document copy has already been
added. I used IndexSearcher to search the same Dir while IndexWriter writing to it. However,
it seem that IndexSearcher returned no result though I'm sure there are duplicate copies indexed
already. And after the indexing procedure, I can get the search results, so I'm sure I didn't
write the wrong code. Anyone could offer some help? Some example codes are appreciated.
View raw message