lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Memory Eaten up by TermInfo Instances in Lucene 2.4
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 18:41:54 GMT

Are you certain that old IndexReaders are being closed?

If you are not using CFS file format, how large are your *.tii files?
If you are using CFS file format, can you run CheckIndex on your index
and post the output?  This way we can see how many terms are in the
index (which is what gets loaded as TermInfo instances).

Mike