lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ambati, Ravi BGI SF" <Ravi.Amb...@barclaysglobal.com>
Subject Simple Java Object Search
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:06:57 GMT

All,

I have a list of java objects and would like to index the contents of
those objects. And would like to update the index whenever list of
objects is changed.

The big question is when users searches for something in index, I would
like to get all the objects that matached that search string.

Would somebody help me in this?

Thanks,
Ravi Ambati

--

This message and any attachments are confidential, proprietary, and may be privileged. If
this message was misdirected, Barclays Global Investors (BGI) does not waive any confidentiality