lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <uschind...@pangaea.de>
Subject RE: Faceted search with OpenBitSet/SortedVIntList
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 08:53:00 GMT
I would do so, it's really simple, you can even do it in an anonymous inner
class.

-----
UWE SCHINDLER
Webserver/Middleware Development
PANGAEA - Publishing Network for Geoscientific and Environmental Data
MARUM - University of Bremen
Room 2500, Leobener Str., D-28359 Bremen
Tel.: +49 421 218 65595
Fax:  +49 421 218 65505
http://www.pangaea.de/