lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Identify the fields with matching only
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:25:33 GMT
You can use the explain() method or you can use the Highlighter, but
both aren't perfect in this regards.  You can also look into using
SpanQueries, which give you positional information about where matches
take place.  This would require you switching how you generate queries.

There is also a lot of discussion in the archives on this at http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/p:lucene?q=field+match

  and probably with other queries as well.

-Grant

On Feb 17, 2009, at 3:49 PM, Haroldo Nascimento wrote:

> Hi,
>  I did a search and need to identify in which fields had occurred
> matching. Is possible ?
>
>  Thanks
> Cansado de espaço para só 50 fotos? Conheça o Spaces, o site de
> relacionamentos com até 6,000 fotos!
> http://www.amigosdomessenger.com.br

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/