lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Newton <glen.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene search performance on Sun UltraSparc T2 (T5120) servers
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:33:16 GMT
Could you give some configuration details:
- Solaris version
- Java VM version, heap size, and any other flags
- disk setup

You should also consider using huge pages (see
http://zzzoot.blogspot.com/2009/02/java-mysql-increased-performance-with.html)

I will also be posting performance gains using huge pages for Java
Lucene Linux large scale indexing in the next week or so...

-glen

-