lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Vink <ianv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fragment Highlighter Phrase?
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 03:03:47 GMT
I use the Lucene.NET implementation. (2.3)
There is a Lucene.Net.Search.Spans.SpanScorer class, but it's not public I
assume I'd have to use it as a base class for my own.

Do you have a simple example on how, in Java, to use the SpanScorer to get a
highlighter to return only fragments that are part of the phrase in the
Query?

Ian