lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fragment Highlighter Phrase?
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 03:56:20 GMT
Sorry, I wasn't specific enough. I meant the SpanScorer in the contrib
highlighter package - they are very different.

I assume the latest Highlighter package has been ported to Lucene .NET,
but if not I know of a guy that ported the SpanScorer stuff
to C# a while back. I might be able to get my hands on that still,
though it may be dated now. First check the highlighter contrib
and see if its there though.

- Mark