lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Querying for a catagory
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:53:00 GMT
What constitutes a "relevant client"? If you want
to restrict the returned documents to a particular client
(or even a set of clients) a simple +client:<client name>
would do the trick.....

Or you could create a Filter for "relevant clients".

If neither of these helps, could you clarify your
definition of a relevant client?

Best
Erick