lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Alpha-numeric search
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:46:42 GMT
You need to give a LOT more details. For instance, what
analyzers are you using at index and query time? Have
you used Luke to look at your index and see if it contains
what you expect? Have you used Luke to examine what
queries look like after they are parsed? Have you tried
seeing how your query gets parsed (query.toString())?
Have you looked over the FAQ and tried the suggestions
there?

In short, tell us what your code looks like and what you
have tried. Your question is unanswerable in its present
form.

Best
Erick