lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From AmigoProgrammer <...@papaecho.com>
Subject Re: Querying for a catagory
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:47:59 GMT

A relevant client is one that is related to one or more documents found by a
search.

I would store client as a keyword with a document and I would like the query
to return clients with the sum of relevant documents score. A client with
many low scoring documents could be as relevant as a client with few high
scoring documents. Basically I am looking for a 'group by'-like
functionality.

Best,

Michael