lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Abu Abdulla <mont...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange output
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 07:51:49 GMT

I'm using this for searching (extracted and not full code):

IndexSearcher indexSearcher = new IndexSearcher("index");

final QueryParser queryParser = new QueryParser("Line", myAnalyzer);
queryParser.setAllowLeadingWildcard(true);
final Query query = queryParser.parse(searchText);

final BitSet bits = new BitSet(indexSearcher.maxDoc());
indexSearcher.search(query, new HitCollector(){public void collect(int doc,
float score){bits.set(doc);}});

for(int j=0; j<bits.length() ; j++)
{
	if(bits.get(j))
	{
		final Document doc = indexSearcher.doc(j);
		searchResults.addElement(doc.get("name"));
	}
}
---------

for indexing:

final IndexWriter indexWriter = new IndexWriter("index", myAnalyzer, true,
new IndexWriter.MaxFieldLength(1500));

while(rs.next())
{
	final Document doc = new Document();
	doc.add(new Field("name", rs.getString("name"), Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.NOT_ANALYZED));
	doc.add(new Field("Line" , rs.getString("Line"), Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.ANALYZED));

	indexWriter.addDocument(doc);
}

it happens only sometimes.