lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From renavatior <lvsai...@126.com>
Subject How to compute the simlarity of a web page?
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 06:31:24 GMT

I am doing some research in vertical search? Therefore, i defined some
weights of several keywords in my corpus expressing a certain
theme,later,how can i use these to compute the similarity with the given web
page(passed by url to the compute method).I saw the source code of
Similarity.java in Lucene,but i do not know how to use the method such as
TF,IDF,and so on.
i will really appreciate it if anyone can give me some advice,thanks in
advance.