lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Elschot <paul.elsc...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Faceted search with OpenBitSet/SortedVIntList
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:39:26 GMT

Meanwhile the choice between SortedVIntList and OpenBitSet
has been removed from the trunk (development version),
that now uses OpenBitSet only:

In case there is preference to have SortedVIntList used in the
next lucene version (i.e. in cases when it is smaller  than
OpenBitSet), please comment at LUCENE-1296.

Regards,
Paul Elschot