lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Nightly source builds of Lucene ..
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 00:42:31 GMT

: maybe try:
:
: http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Solr/job/Solr-trunk/

I believe Kay was asking about Lucene-Java nightly builds.

: > I am trying to access the nightly lucene builds here at -
: > http://people.apache.org/builds/lucene/java/nightly/  .  It does not seem to
: > be available for sometime.  Just curious if that is the right source to

That's an old URL that no longer works, if you found a link to it
somewhere on an apache.org site please let us know so we can fix it.

The problem is it's currently setup to redirect you here...
   http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Lucene-Nightly/
...this is the same URL that's currently linked to from the developer's
resource page...
   http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/developer-resources.html
...but unfortunately it doesn't work.  I believe the problem is that now
that we have a central hudson system,even though the lucene zone is still
doing lucene builds, i don't think it's running the hudson app on port
8080.

I'll try to update things to link/redirect to...

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Lucene/job/Lucene-trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/

-Hoss