lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: updating payloads
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 22:02:39 GMT
I don't think there is any API support for this, but in theory it is
possible, as long as you aren't changing the size.  It sounds like it
could work for you since you just plan to do it offline after indexing
and presumably you don't have anything else going on, right?  I think
hacking it is the only way for now.  Someone else might have a better
idea, but I confess I haven't thought too much about it.