lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: indexing binary files?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 04:00:56 GMT
Hi Paul,
Lucene is a 'text only' saerch lib. i.e. as long as you feed in anything as
a string, you'd be able to use lucene else I don't think there's a way.
How do you even intend to search in those binary files? as in... what would
be the keyword/phrase? asking out of curiosity!

--
Anshum Gupta
Naukri Labs!